It was really hard to see the print surface when printing so I added an led light strip. Not much needed since the strips already have current limiting resistors.
Re calibrated the marlin settings and the prints improved exponentially.
Coating the tip the tip of the hot end with Teflon spray really helps the plastic not stick during printing
Ben and I built a new filament stand to replace the PVC in a trash can
Started printing Super Mario from Thingiverse. About halfway his feet broke free from the glass and it all fell apart.
ReCalibrated software and got some better prints.
Did not turn out the way I wanted.